Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Resource Loading Tabular Report

3 replies [Last post]
John Moss
User offline. Last seen 13 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I am have a lot of problems producing a loading for a resource in the Tabular report - resources - resource loading reports - RL03 Resource loading activity summary.

For some strange reason the total resource spread each year is not the same as the BQ in the P3 file or total in the toal column and the shape of the spread per year is not as per the resource ID curves specified.

Any clues ?

Thanks

Replies

Alex Wong
User offline. Last seen 11 years 25 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS
Hi John

If you can post your screen print, I might able to help

Cheers

Alex
Nicolas Berger
User offline. Last seen 11 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
The problem is probably because of changes on BC without changing Cost at Completion as well.
Means that you should have some Variance in your Cost or Qty...
Alex Wong
User offline. Last seen 11 years 25 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS
Hi John

Long time no C, how are u!!

The reason there is a different between the S-Curve (BQ in the table you see in the layout format) and the tabular report is because they use different baseline plan quantity.

I have this problem b 4, what you need to check is your target plan budgeted quantity and your current plan budgeted quantity. if they are different they will produce a different result between the tabular report and the P3 layout resource table.

HTH

Alex