Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Export from Sure Trak to Excel

1 reply [Last post]
Naveen Nayak
User offline. Last seen 8 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
I have created a schedule containing 1000 activities on Sure Trak.
For the sake of this example if I have three levels to organise the activities namely Responsibility, Phase and System.
If I organise my schedule first by Responsibility, then by Phase and finally by System and show Total at top for Phase.
Can any one tell me if it is possible to export the information within these Total cells to Excel.

Naveen

Replies

Paul Harris
User offline. Last seen 1 year 26 weeks ago. Offline
Naveen

I have not found a simple way.

I usually copy & paste with the Activity Codes into Excel then run a Subtotal or a Pivot Table or a Vlookup to obtain the subtotals I require.

Don’t forget to consider using Tools, Options, Defaults, Default clipboard format of Tab delimited, the help file will explain why.

Paul E Harris
Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia
Planning and Scheduling Training Manual & Book Publishers & Consulting
www.eh.com.au