Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Process Plant Level 1 Schedules in Excel - templates

3 replies [Last post]
Peter Holroyd
User offline. Last seen 5 days 4 hours ago. Offline

Following retirement, I have for interest, used by 40 years planning experience to produce a series of level 1 schedules in excel covering a typical $300/400M Process Plant, built within a refinery complex, based on Owner's Board investment sanction PM methodology stages (FEL/FED), from inception to Owner' production and Pay Back (Timeline Options, Proposal, Concept, BEDP, EPC, OpReadiness) based on JV contractor using a OoC/IC design and procure split and local IC build partner. 

These were typically used to stimulate discussions in the project team as they could be produced very quickly at the start of any project stage unlike the level 3 P6 schedules which took weeks of effort.

If anybody wants a copy to look at (and comment on) send me a message with email address

Replies

Domingo Bonaobra
User offline. Last seen 48 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

Hello Peter,

I am interested with your schedule in excel, kindly provide a copy to jfdmnikhans@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

Rajkamal Tangirala
User offline. Last seen 13 weeks 5 days ago. Offline

HI Peter,

Can you share Content. would be interested in knowing the details covered.

my Email rajkamal_eshwar@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

Withregards,

rajkamal.

Rajkamal Tangirala
User offline. Last seen 13 weeks 5 days ago. Offline

HI Peter,

Can you share Content. would be interested in knowing the details covered.

my Email rajkamal_eshwar@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

Withregards,

rajkamal.