Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Prefab Pod Schedule

3 replies [Last post]
ade afe
User offline. Last seen 6 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hello

I have recently transited into planning from architecture and i am working on a multi story residential project. I have been asked to do a "Pod Schedule" for the flats as we are using prefab pod bathrooms. What is a pod schedule? does anyone know or has the installation sequence (for pod bathroom)? my email address is afecharles@gmail.com. As i am from an architectural background, i am thinking it maybe like a typical door or window schedule but not sure. 

Many thanks in advance.

Ade

Replies

ade afe

Many thanks Mike,

I did wonder about that for a bit, i guess what you mentioned is the first step.

Thanks again, will keep you posted!

Ade

ade afe
Hello Mike Many thanks for this. Regards Ade
Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 18 weeks 10 hours ago. Offline

Hi Ade

Welcome to Planning Planet

Every flat will have at least 1 or more bathroom pods.

Every flat will have a number relating to the floor and flat number.

Not every pod will be the same layout or orientation - some may be disabled configuration.

List the each of the different types of Pod and give them each a unique reference.

List every flat number in one column of a spreadsheet.

Allocate every pod type in the next column.

You then have a pod schedule which can then be cross referenced to the construction programme.

The next stage is to set up a procurement schedule linked with construction progress but that is another task.

Best regards

Mike Testro