Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Msc Research Survey - Sumant Mansingh

No replies
sumant Mansingh
User offline. Last seen 9 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi All,

I am currently completing my MSc in Construction Management with Law at Kingston University and it's dissertation time, as such I have to carry out some empirical research. My chosen subject is Construction Delay Analysis on Lift Projects.

To meet the requirements of the research I have constructed an internet based Questionnaire that asks the participant 15 questions and should take no longer than five minutes to complete. Please find below the links for the questionnaire to be filled in.

link : http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/6W2OS/

I would really appreciate it if you could complete the questionnaire and forward the link on to as many people as possible who may have experience of delay analysis.

The confidentiality and anonymity of the individual respondents is assured, only the IP address is logged to stop duplication of the survey answers which will be deleted after 20 days. All material gathered by the survey will be deleted once the results have been collected and aggregated. Finally, a report detailing the results of the research will be made available to all participants who request it.

Thank you very much for your time and I would appreciate if you could complete it by 22nd  September 2015.

Best regards

Sumant Mansingh | Planning Engineer – L&E

Capital Programmes Directorate |London Underground
Desk 13 - 7th Floor, Victoria Station House

191 Victoria Street,  London,   SW1E 5NE

Tel 0207 126 1342 | Auto:61342| EmailSumant.Mansingh@tubelines.com