Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

PSP Exam (Part IV)

5 replies [Last post]
Al Smith
User offline. Last seen 14 years 50 weeks ago. Offline
Part IV of the PSP Exam is a real-time Communications Exercise. It requires the candidate to write the equivalent of a one-page typewritten memorandum to simulate reporting on planning and scheduling analysis to a project manager, explaining the issues and proposing a solution regarding a given problem.

I am looking for samples of this type of reports/memos. Does anyone know a website where I can find samples of this type of reports/memos? I couldn’t find samples on AACE’s website. I would also appreciate if someone wants to share one from your own.

Replies

Danilo Arba
User offline. Last seen 48 weeks 4 days ago. Offline

Hi,

i am also looking for an example of a memo for the PSP exam, if anyone has a template could it share it with me at daniloarba@gmail.com ?

thanks

Danilo

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

Al Smith 

send me your email addand I can send you some canned memos

Santosh Bhat
User offline. Last seen 1 year 4 weeks ago. Offline

The purpose of Part Iv is to demonstrate you have the capabiliteis to commmunicate planning and scheduling issues yourself, not copy  existing questions and answerthem. This is one the main reasons why the PSP certification requires a level of experience, not just merely studying a gudebook.

Syed Maqsood Ahmed
User offline. Last seen 4 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi Yayan,

If you can send please, some sample Memo for Part 4 preparation of the PSP exam before Sat, 7 as I have my exam scheduled on 8/Dec/19.

Guys, If anyone have a few Memo Questions and Answers/solutions for the PSP exam, please send on syedmaqsood27@gmail.com

Thanks,

With best regards,

Syed.

Yayan Numing
User offline. Last seen 1 year 36 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Malaysia
Hai Smith,
I think U cannot find the site.
The purposes part IV is: We can communicate the problem or issue "what happens in project."
After that we must analys situasion. and we must give alternative solution also corrective action.
Use your word!

BR
Yayan

I already finished examination PSP (June 27,2009) in Jakarta(Indonesia)