Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Report Writer oddities

No replies
John Reeves
User offline. Last seen 26 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

This report writer is very tricky.  When you try to save a copy to make changes, the copy is not the same - very odd.  Also, I am trying to do is modifying the detail pred succ report so sort by WBS, then early finish.  When I add a top row & tell it to sort by WBS the fields turn red meaning they will be deleted.  Why is that?  Any tips?  This report has an activity with information and then under it detail lines of pred then succ.  At first I saw the the titles and variable fields for the first line.  But now I can not see it but it still prints.  The problem is one of the items is duplicate but I cannot make it show to delete the duplicate.  I have watech some youtube videos but they do not state the "weird" issues with this tool.