Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Can WBS fields be shown in table form in P6 Web??

No replies
JT Steenkamp
User offline. Last seen 10 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi,   I've searched everywhere for an answer to the following:

I'm simply trying to present WBS data in a full view much like the WBS view allows on P6 Professional.   What I disliked about P6 Professional is that the WBS view apparently does not allow for fancy colour formatting of the levels like the activity view does.     With the consolidation of  WBS management in the activity view in P6, I thought this problem would be solved,  however,    in trying to manage the columns in the activity view  on P6 Web,  I can only add activity columns.   The WBS meta data is presentable only on a WBS by WBS basis in the details window below.     Can this be?     I need a sanity check please.