Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Airport Schedule

22 replies [Last post]
VenkataRao Bodapati
User offline. Last seen 5 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Can anyone share his eperience of Making Airport medium size Schedule.

Replies

Gary Whitehead
User offline. Last seen 5 years 12 weeks ago. Offline

As far as I can tell ,no-one ever actually offered to email out a copy of an airport schedule in the first place.

Thread locked.

Mhd Matar
User offline. Last seen 10 years 49 weeks ago. Offline

may i ask you to have a copy of Airport Schedule on my mail eng.matar@hotmail.com

I will be thankful for this act of kind help 

Mhd Matar
User offline. Last seen 10 years 49 weeks ago. Offline

may i ask you to have a copy of Airport Schedule on my mail eng.matar@hotmail.com

Mehmet Oguzalp
User offline. Last seen 3 years 24 weeks ago. Offline

I will be really happy if you send me a sample of airport construction  schedule also. mehmet_oguzalp@yahoo.com

Mohamed ElTantawy
User offline. Last seen 5 years 32 weeks ago. Offline
Mr. Sridhar

may i ask you to have a copy of Airport Schedule on my mail meltantawy@yahoo.com

Nadeem Akram
User offline. Last seen 13 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
I Urgently need a Sample Programme Details of activities WBS Constraints every possible details of any Airport I got Interview and I have to show them a Samply Project please any one e-mail me asap regards

Regards

Nadeem Akram
London UK

nadeem.akram@hotmail.com
sarfaraz m nasim
User offline. Last seen 12 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Dear
Can u please send me this also.
My Mail Id is sarfaraz.nasim@gmail.com
Thanks
nasim
Marian Anyameluhor
User offline. Last seen 6 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Please can I also have the info on airports sent to m_arafiena@hotmail.com

Many thanks
Se de Leon
User offline. Last seen 3 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
For airport project, always look for someone who has an experience with ORATT(Operational Readiness, Testing & Transfer). These people know excatly what to look for in an airport project schedule in order to make sure that the airport will open successfully and on schedule. The people I worked with before who does this kind of work has an extensive experience with ICAO, that’s why they are very knowlegeable about airport construction and regulations.

No airport project has become successful just because the building is constructed. It will all boil down to the various airport systems and its integration. The heart of this is the Baggage Handling System. Remember chep lap kok?

To make the long story short, make sure that the various airport systems have their realistic interface dates shown in the schedule from design to execution.

My 2 cents.
David Wallace
User offline. Last seen 3 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Please remember when building your schedule that you remember more than just the civil/construction aspect.

Airports are usually confined to specific codes and rules from various organisations from the local Civil Defence to an International Safety Body.

You will need to consider Special and Specific Airport Systems, large PAX safety systems, boarding and customs gates, alarms and life safety, aircraft interaction, and the list goes on and on.

If you are asking for the schedule, I’ll assume that you are working on an airport project, no doubt with a firm that has experience in this field. You should perform Front End Engineering Design Discussions with your M&E Managers, HS&E Teams, Design Management and Project Teams.

If you are involved in a the construction of a specific section of the works, a hangar for example, you still need to consider the aircraft and airport interaction.

When you have built your schedule, resourced & levelled it, make sure the constraints and logic are spot-on, I will be absolutely shocked if you do not get variation or change or are delayed by your client, so be prepared to impact your programme.

This advice is from experience, I spent two years performing the Delay Analysis on a major Airport in the Middle East, and that was with a good planning team already in place for the Contractor.
R. Catalan
User offline. Last seen 12 years 25 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Sridhar,

Send me also a copy at planning_me@yahoo.com

Many thanks,
R. Catalan
osama Eltantawy
User offline. Last seen 14 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Mr. Sridhar

may i ask you to have a copy of Airport Schedule on my mail usama022007@yahoo.com
I will be thankful for your help

Osama
Samer Zawaydeh
User offline. Last seen 5 years 25 weeks ago. Offline
Dear V,

The best start would be to have the following General activities and then start expanding the details as per your Contract requirements.

I) Infrastructure
Civil - Cut and Fill, Base course, Asphalt, concreting
Electrical - Power, Lighting, Low Current
Mechanical - Plumbing, District Cooling

II) Buildings
regular activities + special designs.

The special systems and requirements will have to be read from the drawings, specifications and BOQs.

Best,

Samer
Muhammad Yaseen, PMP
User offline. Last seen 5 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
Mr. Sridhar

may i ask you to have a copy of Airport Schedule on my mail seanum89@gmail.com

Arnold Puy
User offline. Last seen 9 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Sridhar,

Can you send me also Please at p3-fer@sixco.ae

Arnold
Ashutosh Nema, PMP
User offline. Last seen 12 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Dear
Can u please send me this also.
My Mail Id is ashutoshnema19@gmail.com
Thanks
Ashutosh Nema
Salahuddin Ahmed
User offline. Last seen 8 years 16 weeks ago. Offline
Hi, Sridhar

Could you please send me WBS and Acrivities of whole schedule of typical airport project.
Thanks in advance
salah.ahmed80@yahoo.ca
Regards

Salah
Mohamed ElTantawy
User offline. Last seen 5 years 32 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Sir

may i ask you to have a copy of this schedule on my mail meltantawy@yahoo.com

I will be thankful for your kind help
VenkataRao Bodapati
Hai Sridhar,
I need the complete schedule if you have otherwise whatever you have send it to my mail id
bvenkatvg@yahoo.com
VenkataRao Bodapati
asasa
Julius Calantas
User offline. Last seen 11 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
Ponnaganti,

Could you send to me also.

julius2532@yahoo.com
Ponnaganti Sridhar
User offline. Last seen 8 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Hi
Hello Venkatarao.B which kind of Airport schedule you are looking for? Is that an international Airport or Domestic Airport?

i Have a little Experince in AirportSchedule Pepration, i was there in Schedule perpration of Doha International Airport,

so what are you looking for? is the Schedule of entire project or related to only some Utlity area??