Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Converting to MSP form Asta Powerproject

2 replies [Last post]
Dominic Planner
User offline. Last seen 36 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

Can anyone tell me how I show the baseline programme on an import from Asta Powerproject?

I have converted it across from Asta and it's displayong the as-built but not the baseline. Is there any way to show this on the converted programme? Also it looks like the critical path has gone arye, is there any way to recover this?

Thanks 

Replies

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 17 weeks 2 days ago. Offline
Hi Dominic Asta has the facility to switch back and forth between MSP but it can be a bit erratic. It should work OK with just a simple barchart but Asta baseline programmes are a separate entity and I have never tried to convert one of those. Best regards Mike Testro