Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Resource not following project calander.

1 reply [Last post]
vinod raturi
User offline. Last seen 6 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Hi ,

My standard ( Project Calander ) has non default working time as 1:00 AM to 12:00 PM , 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM . But when i assign resources ( with no base calandar ) i assumed that work assigned will follow project calander But to my surprise , in resource usage view I found that resource started work at 6:00 AM ( Which is my project start time ) but it worked only till 5:00 PM and resumed work next day on 1:00 AM.

Can someone tell me logic behind this ?

If i assume that resource calander is actually following default ( project calander ) Then why it not started to work at 8:00 AM next day instead of 1 :00 AM

waiting for your help guys.

vinod

Replies

vinod raturi
User offline. Last seen 6 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Hi guys ,

got the answer , actually my working time was different on that particular day .

OK guys , now its fine