Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

MSP Page Break?

1 reply [Last post]
Bob Duncan
User offline. Last seen 20 years 26 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hello,

I’m preparing a Project plan which has tasks in bunches.
I want each bunch to start on a new page. Is there a way to force one bunch to start on a new page, a bit like "Insert, Page Break" in Microsoft Word?

Thanks,

Bob.

Replies

Paul Harris
User offline. Last seen 1 year 25 weeks ago. Offline
Bob

As a general point to all forum members it would be useful for people who ask questions on MSP to put the version they use. MSP does not change too much from version to version in basic functionality, I keep a tally, but there are some subtle changes each time.

I hate to state the obvious, but MSP 2003, MSP 2002, MSP 2000 and MSP 98 all have a function Insert, Page Break, does this not work on your machine or am I missing a point.

I no longer keep Version 4.0 so I am unable to check that version, is this what you are using?

MSP 2003 has some problems and a patch has been issued in Hot Fix 832887 but this only addressed indenting issues.

Paul E Harris
Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd
Planning and Scheduling Book Publishers
www.eh.com.au