Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Stickies

No replies
Gary Whitehead
User offline. Last seen 5 years 11 weeks ago. Offline

I note a couple of Stickies have been used on the Accreditation discussion board to ensure the Guild presentations are always highly visible.

Could we use the same methodology on other boards? I think it would be a great idea to have an FAQ sticky, where we could link to previous posts which have answered common questions. -"Why are my baseline dates not equal to my baseline's actual dates in primavera?", "what's better: progress overide or retained logic?", "what does negative total float mean?", "how do I post a job ad on PP?" "can someone send me a copy of the primavera manual?", etc

Also a sticky with the forum rules would be useful for the moderators to refer to when we have to tell someone off for being naughty.

Thanks

G