Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Topic Tittle to be shown on email message recieved

5 replies [Last post]
ulysses garcia
User offline. Last seen 13 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar
I recieved a lot of message everyday from planning plannet. however, i find hard to identify which topic i want to look at first, it is becuase you notice on your email it is written only in the topic as " Planning Planet- New Furom Message" I suggest the topic tittle itself should appear like " How to used resources :

Replies

ulysses garcia
User offline. Last seen 13 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar
PP plannet,

Thanks for the quick responsed on my request, i believed the users will be most likely benifited on this ideas..

Regards,

ULY
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 2 days ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hello all,

Good idea. We will sort this today / tomorrow.

Regards.

PP Team.
Shahzad Munawar
User offline. Last seen 9 years 16 weeks ago. Offline
A number of options to improve this forum which I think PP admin will do gradually and on priority basis.

Jose Frade
User offline. Last seen 3 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
I support the request 100%

BR
JMFrade
Sen Moc
User offline. Last seen 18 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
I agree with you, Uly. Hoping this is not asking too much from PP Admin.