Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Books and Training material for Primavera P6 V8.2 Professional and Optional Client

No replies
Paul Harris
User offline. Last seen 1 year 18 weeks ago. Offline

I have just updated my P6 V8.1 Professional and Optional Client book to Version 8.2.

I also sell a PowerPoint slide show to accompany the book to organisations that wish to run their own training courses. This material is PMI accredited so training organisations may offer PUDs to their attendees.

Training organisations may bulk order the books from me with a 30% discount and I print in the US,UK and Australia.

The book will becoming available through vendors such as Amazon, Computer Bookshop etc over the next few weeks. Details on my web sites at www.primavera.com.au and www.eh.com.au.

Regards

Paul E Harris
Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia
Planning and Scheduling Training Manual & Book Publishers, Consulting and Training
www.eh.com.au
www.eastwoodharris.com
www.primavera.com.au- a Primavera scheduling software resources site