Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Novice P3e user :0)

No replies
Kenny Holmes
User offline. Last seen 17 years 16 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi All

I hope you are all well, I am learning P3e again, I done a course a year ago and it has all gone from my mind. I am aware you need to key in resources / role id’s etc, then you baseline the project, and then you key in % updates, then once keyed in you schedule the project and apply various layouts for earned value etc. Can somone confirm for me that this is correct. Thanks gents and ladies! (I have been offered a job as a P3e planner and they will train me however I need a quick reminder so I dont appear stupid!) :0) If anyone has any Pdf documents they can share, or a diary in the day of a planner that would be wonderful :0)