Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

planning engineers for high end building landmark project in abu dhabi

2 replies [Last post]
Anning Sofi
User offline. Last seen 6 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

A muti national high end building landmark  project in Abu Dhabi urgently requires Planning Engineers. If you have good planning skills, team player and can join in short notice, email resume  to  anningsofi@yahoo.com to schedule immediate interview

Jr planners who have potential are also encouraged. This post will expire after 21-march-2013. (No fees).

Replies

Anning Sofi
User offline. Last seen 6 years 8 weeks ago. Offline

Update: Two (2) Senior Planning Engineers already selected and offer and agreement stage completed..

(Thanks for those who expressed interest to the positon.)

Will keep posted in case of new openings.

adedamola layade
User offline. Last seen 10 years 45 weeks ago. Offline

hi, i am interested , i have basic primavera training but no experience, can i still apply please? you can email me aplication form at dammyvip@msn.com

thanks